A typical modern house, house and home insurance

Home Insurance

We are an independent home insurance broker. We know how important our Client’s homes are to them, so we work hard to ensure that we arrange the right home insurance policy for them.

As your home insurance broker, we try to find out as much as possible about you, your family and your home to ensure that we arrange for you a policy that provides for you the cover you need with the right premium. Important factors we discuss with you include:

  • The extent of your Buildings Insurance – do you need cover to include accidental damage?
  • A realistic Contents Insurance sum insured – it is very easy to underestimate the cost of replacing your home contents
  • Does your Contents Insurance cover include full accidental damage cover? Some Insurers do not include this, others provide just a limited cover. What do you need?
  • Do you have any valuables that need to be specifically insured? This could include collections, jewellery, musical instruments or works of art.
  • Do you carry out any business activities from your home?
  • Do you have children away at University and if so do you need to be covering their contents?
Contact us today for advice and a quotation

As an independent home insurance broker we have access to a wide range of insurance companies. These include high street names, specialist underwriters of non-standard house insurance risks, holiday home insurance providers and insurance companies who offer policies specifically designed to insure high value and prestige homes.

We passionately believe that when arranging something as important to you as your home insurance you need to speak to a specialist, independent home insurance broker to ensure that you have the cover you need, are paying the right premium and hopefully avoid any nasty surprises should you need to make a claim.