Job Vacancy – Account Handler, Gloucester
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED – THANK YOU
Cass-Stephens Insurances is a long established family-owned and managed independent insurance brokerage based in the heart of Gloucester, close to the Docks.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our team, working on a permanent basis full-time.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in providing a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
Working within our friendly and expanding team, the successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To service, retain and grow a varied portfolio of personal and commercial insurance clients, comprising in the main of car, house, small businesses and property owners policies.
- To comply at all times with FCA regulatory requirements and in particular ICOB rules.
- To ensure customer credit is within agreed company limits at all times
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
- To assist clients when they have questions about or need to make amendments to their cover, or when they need to make a claim
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent, supported with a minimum of 5 grades C or above including English and Mathematics.
- Ideally holds the Cert CII qualification, or is willing to commence studies towards it
- IT skills – including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and ideally experience of using the Open GI system
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of General insurance.
- Commercial lines market awareness preferably from an insurance broker background.
- Good customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
Salary to £18,000
Hours per week 35
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th October at 5pm
Interviews to be held week commencing 31st October 2016
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if sufficient applications are received prior to the closing date.
To apply for this position, please contact Paul Baldwin on 01452 300889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.