Commercial Account Handler vacancy
Following another successful year, we are looking for a motivated insurance professional to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be required to assist in providing a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
Working within our friendly and expanding team, the successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To work with the Commercial Director and our Account Executives to provide a quality insurance broking service to key clients. The main focus will be our InsurewithCare scheme, but you will also deal with a wide range of other businesses including manufacturers, wholesalers, professional services and construction firms.
- To assist clients when they have questions about or need to make amendments to their cover, or when they need to make a claim
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and determination to become an Account Executive in the future.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent, supported with a minimum of 5 grades C or above including English and Mathematics.
- Hold the Cert CII qualification and be prepared to undertake the DipCII.
- IT skills – including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and ideally experience of using the Acturis system
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of General insurance.
- Commercial insurance broking experience.
- Good customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills
Modern open-planned office with plenty of parking
Eligibility to join the company pension scheme and other benefits upon successful completion of six month probation period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000