Commercial Account Executive Vacancy – Gloucester
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED – THANK YOU
Commercial Account Executive – Gloucester
Cass-Stephens Insurances is a long established family-owned and managed independent insurance brokerage based in the heart of Gloucester, close to The Quays.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our commercial department, working on a permanent basis full-time. The role will particularly suit someone with some experience of working as a Commercial Account Executive or a Commercial Account Handler looking to progress their career further
The successful candidate will be required to assist in providing a comprehensive business insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
Working within our friendly and expanding commercial insurance team, the successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide account handling support to the Directors and other senior staff, to help them to service and develop their books of commercial business
- To service, retain and grow a varied portfolio of commercial insurance clients.
- To actively seek and secure own new business opportunities through prospecting and networking
- To comply at all times with FCA regulatory requirements and in particular ICOB rules.
- To ensure customer credit is within agreed company limits at all times
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
- To work as part of a friendly team
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent, supported with a minimum of 5 grades C or above including English and Mathematics.
- Cert CII minimum with the commitment to progress to Dip CII level
- Experience working in a commercial insurance broking role.
- IT skills – including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of General insurance.
- Commercial lines market awareness.
- Good customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The willingness to seek and secure commercial new business
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Hours per week 35
Please email email@example.com for an application form
Closing date for applications: 1st December 2015