Toy Industry Insurance
Whether you are a toy retailer, toy manufacturer or toy wholesaler you need to be 100% confident that you have the right insurance cover for your business. Here at Cass-Stephens we understand toy industry insurance. We know the industry and we understand the risks and challenges your business faces.
We work with quality insurance companies to ensure that quality toy businesses have the insurance they need and are paying the right premium. We do this by getting to know you and your business, asking the right questions of you and by presenting the right information to underwriters.
Businesses that will benefit from our toy industry insurance service and advice include:
- Toy Shop Insurance[
- Toy Manufacturers Insurance
- Online Toy Retailers Insurance
- Toy Wholesalers Insurance
- Toy Importers Insurance
The classes of insurance we can help you with include:
- Buildings and Contents cover for your Toy Shop, Warehouse, Workshop or Factory
- Stock cover
- Business Interruption Insurance (more guidance available here)
- Goods in Transit, Marine Cargo and Stock Throughput
- Public & Product Liability
- Employers Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability (more guidance available here)
- Product Recall
- Commercial Motor including Motor Fleet Insurance
- Commercial Legal Expenses Insurance
The key benefits to our clients in entrusting their business insurance service with Cass-Stephens include our understanding of the sector, the technical knowledge of our team, the pride we take in our claims service and our relationships with a wide range of providers of business insurance for distributors and wholesalers, from household names to Lloyd’s syndicates and brokers to specialist underwriting agencies.
Whether you are a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler you can be assured that Cass-Stephens has the expertise to ensure your business will be getting the toy industry insurance it needs coupled with a first class service from our team.