As a property owner and investor you want a Landlords Insurance policy that has been specifically written with the needs and challenges of the modern landlord in mind.
At Cass-Stephens we place insurance for residential lets with a wide panel of carefully selected insurance companies. We also have our own in-house exclusive scheme for Property Owners, underwritten by a major A-Rated Insurer.
The benefits of asking Cass-Stephens to arrange your Landlords Insurance for you include:
- Wide policy cover
- Buildings insured on an all risks basis
- Cover for landlords contents
- Loss of rent and alternative accommodation cover
- Property owners liability, and Employers Liability where required
- Optional Legal Expenses cover
- Optional Enhanced Claims Service, with a loss adjuster working for you rather than the insurance company
- Having your own dedicated Account Handler or Account Executive from our friendly, professional team
- Competitive premiums from a selection of leading A-Rated Insurers
Regardless of whether your property is let to professionals on a long-term tenancy agreement, to students or via the DSS, local council or housing association we will find the right cover for you at a competitive premium.
It must be remembered that if you are a private landlord then a standard house insurance policy will not be enough; you need a specialist Landlords Insurance policy from a specialist Broker.