We work with the majority of the UK’s leading property insurers, allowing us to negotiate for our Clients competitive premiums and market-leading covers.
Our Property Owners insurance policies provide cover for:
- Commercial Property
- Residential Lets
- Unoccupied Property
- Student Lets
- Properties being renovated
- Block of Flats
- Property Management Company block arrangements
- Heritage Properties
Some of the benefits for you will enjoy as a Cass-Stephens Property Owners Insurance client include:
- Market leading policy wordings from quality Insurance Companies, including our own exclusive in-house Property Owners Insurance scheme underwritten by an A Rated Insurer, providing you with the protection you need
- Great claims service from the team here at Cass-Stephens
- Administration procedures to suit you, including invoicing tenants or property managers for the premium if required
- Competitive premiums, providing you with value for money
Rather than taking a one solution fits all approach to property insurance, we pride ourselves on finding out as much information as possible from you regarding your property. After all it is a very important asset of yours, and to ensure that it is insured on the right basis and with the right insurance company we need to know all about it. We will ask you what it is built from, when it was built, how it is occupied, details of any previous losses and whatever else we feel underwriters need to know. This approach means that in the event of you needing to make a claim on your property owners insurance policy you should hopefully not get any nasty surprises.
As well as dealing with high-street names we also place property owners insurance with Lloyd’s syndicates and specialist underwriting agencies. This enables us to deal with a wide range of property types and occupancies, and to ensure that our clients do enjoy the right cover, with the right insurance company and at the right premium.
We look forward to working with you.