Account Handler Vacancies
THESE POSITIONS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED
Following a very successful year, during which we have moved to much larger, open planned modern offices, launched exciting new insurance schemes and completed the acquisition of D Paxman Insurances, we are looking for two new motivated insurance professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will be required to assist in providing a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
Working within our friendly and expanding team, the successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To service, retain and grow a varied portfolio of personal and commercial insurance clients, comprising in the main of small business, property owners, home and motor policies
- To comply at all times with FCA regulatory requirements and in particular ICOB rules.
- To ensure customer credit is within agreed company limits at all times
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
- To assist clients when they have questions about or need to make amendments to their cover, or when they need to make a claim
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent, supported with a minimum of 5 grades C or above including English and Mathematics.
- Ideally holds the Cert CII qualification, or is willing to commence studies towards it
- IT skills – including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and ideally experience of using the Open GI system
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of General insurance.
- Commercial lines market awareness preferably from an insurance broker background.
- Good customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
Salary to £17,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours per week 35
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30th November at 5pm
Interviews to be held week commencing 4th December 2017
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if sufficient applications are received prior to the closing date.